A Race Day and Packet Pickup Solution.
Launch allows event volunteers to manage packet pickup and bib/tag assignment seamlessly, regardless of reliable Internet connectivity. Plus, athletes can scan barcodes or perform manual lookups to find bib numbers, confirm entry accuracy, and even sign electronic waivers upon check-in.
Monitor and manage volunteer, athlete, and announcer kiosks from one central laptop.
- Pull down athlete database from CT Live
- View entry information
- Assign bib/tag
- View number of entries checked in
- Download csv file of entries
- Set a backup location for entry database
- View Internet connection status and status of changes
- Customize kiosk settings
Volunteer kiosks are synced together in real time to minimize bib/tag assignment errors.
- Perfect for Dynamic or Pre-Assign
- Speed search or Scanner support
- Customized display of entry information
- Assign options:
- Bib and Tag
- Check in Entries
- Digital Waiver
Self-service athlete kiosks allow athletes to scan barcodes or perform manual lookups to find bib numbers and check entry accuracy.
- Read only display of bib
- Live search functionality for entries
- Entry lookup by scanning receipt barcode
- View customized display of entry information
Real-time bib information from volunteer kiosks is synced with announcer kiosk, regardless of Internet connectivity. This eliminates the last minute scramble to download and upload athlete files for accurate finish line info.
- Customizable display that can show read number, name, race, bib, and hometown
- Stream tag reads from Fusion or Simple Client
- Alternative Uses: streaming finish line screen or bib check
All changes made offline—whether in the admin, volunteer, athlete, or announcer kiosks—auto-sync with CT Live as soon as an Internet connection becomes available. On the front end, everything appears as business as usual to the volunteers and athletes.
- Changes made in Launch sync to the cloud when Internet is available
- Changes are queued in a pending state when no Internet is available
- New entries in the cloud are pulled down to Launch when Internet is available
- Edits to existing entries in the cloud are pulled down to Launch when Internet is available (not yet implemented)
“Using Launch for this year’s race has been a huge improvement from previous years. The onsite experience has been great; we do not have to worry about having a bad Internet connection since Launch operates all offline. Now we have happy athletes who do not have to wait in the sun in long lines to get their bib numbers. It’s a streamlined process.”
— Sandy Flynn, Pat’s Run Event Director
From our blog.
A crucial aspect of race management is deciding when to hold your race. Except for...read more
Data doesn’t lie. And what it tells us is great news. It’s excellent, really. In...read more
Maybe you became a Race Director because of your experience as an Athlete, and...read more