We’re pleased to announce that CT Live Registration is now fully integrated with USAT, via the USAT 1.2 Batch RTAV Process – the highest integration standard USAT has available. We worked closely with USAT to create the most Athlete-focused registration checkout process possible.
Setup with confidence directly within CT Live Admin
We’re able to successfully integrate all US Domestic Triathlons that are a part of the USAT Sanctioned Event Directory.
- Use your USAT Sanction ID number or utilize the Athlinks Services USAT Event Name Search tool
- USAT reporting compliant for Event Organizer access
A seamless Athlete registration process
In a single transaction, your Athletes will be able to register for your triathlon and be USAT compliant. CT Registration will include USAT membership type enablement and will meet USAT waiver management requirements.
- USAT Waiver signature required within reg flow
- USAT Waiver stored under Athlete Profile for quick access (Online CT Reg only)
- One Athlete / One registration transaction at a time
All CT Registration + USAT Athlete transaction receipts will be sent to Athletes in a confirmation email. In addition, net new Athletes will be sent a USAT membership status and/or membership update email, direct from USAT.
Streamlined USAT bi-monthly payment collection
In addition, we’ve made the following updates to our accounting processes:
- Pre-Event: streamlined payment collection process between USAT and Athlinks Services, eliminating non-revenue generating tasks
- Post-Event: custom-built reporting, ensuring accounting is compliant for USAT submission
Compliance achieved in under one minute
You will be compliant and hosting membership purchases in record time, eliminating stress, confusion and time for you and your Athletes. Athlinks Services and USAT will acquire and process USAT Athlete waivers during Online Registration and will autonomously do ALL the work.
What’s Next for our USAT Integration, Enhancement and Future Iteration
- Online integration will be available to Admin user roles: Event Director (Event Organizer) and Timer
- Registration compliance, setup and reporting
- Waiver collection, management, setup and reporting
- 3rd Party Online Registration IMPORT submission & utility
- USAT Compliant Team & Group registration and management
For more information on this release, visit our Release Notes. For specific integration questions, please touch base with Sean P. Walkinshaw at firstname.lastname@example.org at your convenience. Contact your Account Manager to get set up today!