We’ve Released ChronOS version 184.108.40.206 for the Pro 2. Enhancements and Defect Fixes in this release include:
- Enhancements to the performance to address reports of the controller “lagging” or locking up.
- A fix for a defect that would cause tag reads within a few seconds of a manual marker to be included in the wrong session.
- Added tenths, hundredths and thousandths of a second to the Gun Start Time Display and Last Marker Time display for improved accuracy.
- Added support for keyed tags.
- To access this functionality:
- Go to Race Ops => Marker and Tag => Keyed Reads
- Keyed Reads can be entered using a USB keyboard or the keypad on the Pro 2.
- Added colors to battery status for easier visibility to battery levels.
This new version is available in the downloads area of the Timer’s Portal.
For instructions on updating the ChronOS software on the Pro 2 see our knowledge base article: https://knowledge.chronotrack.com/hc/en-us/articles/217501886-How-to-Update-ChronOS-Pro2-