Our Team Tiered Registration Feature has been a great way for Events to ramp up net new participation. It has been so successful, that we have added functionality to make the feature easier to use from both an Event Director and Athlete’s point of view. The following changes have been made:
- Improved Athlete Registration User Experience
- Improved Team Captain Management and Team Tiered Tracking
- Improved Team Tiered Admin Tracking
- Defect Fix – Athletes who encounter a declined Credit Card transaction no longer take up a pre-paid Team Tier slot
1. Improved Athlete Registration User Experience
- Clarified verbiage to ensure that Athletes know that they need to include themself when selecting a Tier
- During Registration, Athletes are now prompted with a drop down menu that clearly informs them what percentage off they are receiving.
- This dropdown also allows Athletes to see all of the different Tiers available, and where the discount breaks are allocated.
2. Improved Team Captain Management and Team Tier Tracking
- Team Captains can not only see who has joined their Team, but can also see which specific Team Members have used a pre-paid slot.
- Team Captains can see how many pre-paid slots are still available
- Team Members who change Teams or Statuses will still continue to be listed in the Team Tier Log even after their Team or Status change
3. Improved Team Tiered Admin Tracking
- Admins can now better see the history of a Team’s pre-paid Members by looking at the Team Captain’s Athlete Account Tab
4. Athletes who encounter a declined Credit Card transaction no longer take up a pre-paid Team Tier slot (Defect Fix)
- With the newly added Team Tiered tracking tools, we were able to easily identify and resolve an issue where some Member slots were being used when an Athlete encountered a declined Credit Card during check out. Now, slots are only considered used after an Athlete has properly been charged.