ChronOS 1.0.1 Release Notes
the newest release of ChronOS is now available. The update brings some new updates to Pro2 including:
- GPS Time Sync’s
- Auxiliary Tag Reads
- New Dashboard Features
- Improved Battery Charging
- Reader IP Configuration
GPS TIME SYNC’s
- New time syncing feature that allows time syncs from GPS!
- To ensure that the time is as accurate as possible we are requiring at least 5 satellites to use the syncing functionality.
- To set time to your time zone use your UTC time zone offset.
- For timers that have purchased a Pro2 already we will be sending out GPS antennas at no cost. All future purchases will include a GPS antenna.
Auxiliary Tag Reads
- We have added Auxiliary Tag read functionality to the Pro2
- To find out more information on setting up Auxiliary Read’s check out our knowledgebase article
New Dashboard Features
- You can now view what tag types are coming through in Recent Tags
- You can select the help to view the tag observation styles
- k- Keyed Reads
- a- Auxiliary Reads
- italicized- reads that are coming in from networked controllers.
- Select Unique and Total from the dashboard to view a breakdown of your tag counts!
Improved Battery Charging
- You can now charge the batteries while the controller is off
- You can now charge dead batteries
Reader IP Configuration
- This new feature allows you to easily change head units on the Pro2 controller and configure readers to work with the new head unit